Learn about your coach:
- I have a Master's Degree in Exercise Science from the University of Pittsburgh
- I have a Bachelor's Degree in Kinesiology from The Pennsylvania State University
- I have my USA Weightlifting Certification - teaching powerful olympic lifts
- I have my C.S.C.S. - Certified Strength and Conditioning Specialist certification - program design based in science and physiology
- I have my ACLS - Advanced Cardiovascular Life Support certification - This is the highest level certification to save a life if a player stops breathing or goes into cardiac arrest.
- I have all of my clearances for teaching youth soccer: CDC concussions, criminal background check, PA child abuse cert, and recognizing and reporting child abuse.
- Former Health Scientist/Researcher for the CDC (Center for Disease Control & Prevention) collecting data and publishing professional journal articles (including the Ebola Epidemic Response in West Africa in 2014). I know how to interpret scientific journals and implement the findings in a practical training setting.
- I was fortunate to work for the Pittsburgh Riverhounds Soccer Academy in Pittsburgh, PA. I have coached their professional athletes and youth players in the weight room and on the field. I know what your child needs to maximize his/her potential on the soccer field.
- I worked with the Strength and Conditioning Program for the Penn State Wrestling team.
- I was the Assistant Men's Soccer Coach for Penn State Altoona.
- I worked for D1 Sports Performance Training in Pittsburgh, PA and Knoxville, TN.
- I worked for CORE Performance in Altoona, PA with Paul Eash and Tyke Steiner.